Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chiang Mai

We liked Chiang Mai but I didn't like many of the photos I took... we rented a bike which is where the pano came from, we wandered the streets and had a pleasant time.


As a photographer I call this "Film, lossing it's grip"


Monks, what can you say that hasn't been said. Nothing really, but I always enjoy when you see them rocking a mobile. Nokia should use them in an ad. Actually, no, it shouldn't.


An old dude and his wife rented a shop to build their second plane. They were vague on what happened with their first attempt, I'm guessing it didn't fly/pass inspection. But at 60'odd years they were building adventure in a shop... I'm reminded of my parents and their boat... yes, you dad... though you would have been more talkative. Jib this, mainsail that, furling gear and the wicked genoa that will help in light breeze... I miss your boat to be honest, but you, Mom, and Tracey most of all.


Thought it was a Banksy, if it was I would have cut the door from the "do not touch" electrical box and sent it home. I checked his site and no, he doesn't seem to use this monkey as a model.


Aforementioned pano. I was trying to capture shots of these pretty big butterflies but this turned out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment